Sunday, February 8, 2009

So Im Bored

Therefore, I ramble...

So facts

=I think its strange how I dont even like to drink anymore, and I used to be an alcoholic

=I hate liars

=Fallon has a biological brother and sister :p

=Her father is a douchebag

=His girlfriend is stupid

=No, Stephanie you can have him I dont want his nasty no showering ass

= I love doing homework

= I refuse to live my life as trash, like the previous people mentioned

= I have a house and a new car

=I wish I were famous

=I have a feeling that I will be someday

=I want to meet the perfect guy tomorrow

= Im not sure I want to get married anymore

= I hate my hair this short

= Im extremely bored and wide awake

= I own a jewelry shop myspace.com/soicyjewelry

= Im currently working on a diaper cake

= Ive recently discovered that no matter what, significant others always come before friends...even before me. and that sucks

=I dropped Geology because Im lazy

= Some guy in a parking lot called me fat yesterday

I dont know what else to write right now

2 comments:

  1. Jodie,

    Your daughter does have a biological father...it just ISNT WILL...
    & Kendra is NOT her sister...
    she has a half brother & that is it.
    &&& thank you for "letting me have him"
    he showers daily and we are more happy and in love than ever!
    We have a picture perfect family!
    & I dont see how we are white trash.
    We have a beautiful house, vehicles, little girl who has the best of everything...the list could go on and on...but what determines "trash" is not material things...its morals and values...
    which I personally believe we both have the best of...
    we both love god, go to church, respect our family and friends...each other...and so much more...
    you should really re-evaluate your self and your life before you go around talking so negativly about others...

    Oh and by the way...as far as your facebook posts go...
    We dont care that you dont like OUR daughters name...WE named her and she is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world!!!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, Fallon is the most beautiful little girl in the entire world...and how does she have a half brother by Will but not a half-sister by Will, stop contradicting yourself you little twit. You fell right into my trap, I totally wrote this just to see how much of a stalker you really are...and I think Ive proven that...youre a trashy idiot, and I want nothing to do with any of you...as far as Im concerned your both insignificant people and poor Kendra is stuck with you both, poor baby...&& Tell Will to stop calling me from restricted numbers, I know its him. And Ill say whatever I want, whenever I want, and theres NOTHING you can do about it...and going to church doesnt make you a good person...you obviously arent because you cant leave well enough alone...go play with dolls or something you insignificant human being.

    ReplyDelete