Monday, February 9, 2009

Ive had very little sleep

So I talked on the phone to a new friend last night until like 4:30 in the morning!!! It was awesome, but boy was I tired when I finally went to bed! Thank God that my roomate offered to take my little girl to daycare this morning. I dont know what I would do without him, he is amazing! So anyways, I had this conversation with my new friend here in Nac-a-Nowhere and I think we are going to be buddies :) He and I are definately 2 different people all about 2 different worlds though! He's very country and Im very city, but I think a friendship would be great! We talked for hours. Im just glad he talks, people who dont talk freak me out! The silence is terrible and excruciating to me! Anyways, Im probably about to head back to bed...I have class today at 2:30ish and I HAVE to go.

Peace
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment