Sunday, February 8, 2009

Im sitting here

Today is the first day of my diet. again...Im not hungry at all, but I cant sleep due to the diet pills and an unwilling to sleep infant. I realized this morning that Im not sexy anymore lol! I was only sexy for a little while I suppose, Ive been overweight my entire life, okay Im OBESE! That nasty nasty word! Being a single parent really takes a toll on your eating habits, you really just eat what you can when you can, whatever is easiest and quickest....you can never take your eyes off my child, she will get into EVERYTHING in 20 seconds flat! LOL! :) But I love her more than anything in this world. As for dating life, its not happening. Im meeting all the wrong men, as usual! I want to meet a few guys and go on dates, but its not happening, Ive never had a real Valentine's day....that would feel nice one day....to have that. I have a lot of goals in life...Im going to school to be a political scientist...sounds fancy huh? I love my major and my minor (sociology). Im addicted to the internet...I love so many pages and I learn a lot while Im browsing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. Nice blog, you have started. I pray to God to give you every thing you desire. Love to your kid.

    ReplyDelete