Monday, February 16, 2009

Havent Blogged in a Few Days

So Im blogging out of boredom, therefore its going to be random and short...maybe. So I spent the weekend in Jasper with my parents. I had fun, it beats spending Valentine's day alone with a bottle of Rain. The baby is still asleep, she doesnt feel well. She's teething and cant go to daycare with her fever the way that it is. She had to sleep with mommy last night because she didnt feel well. Shes the sweetest little thing and the love of my life. My friend is supposed to come see me today, we will see if he flakes or not. I love him to death but he is a flake. I got my tattoo covered last night with something else...no else likes it but me, but thats all that matters right? I have a stupid test this week and that sucks! and one next week that is really going to be HARD! But I like the class and I hope its not too bad.

1 comment:

  1. i blog when i am bored too. but i seem to write crazy things out of boredom. i guess my blogs will tend to entertain many bored internet people. check out mine on http://thesanddollarbyfifileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete